1. This past Monday was my boyfriend's 24th birthday!! So these last few picture are from celebrating him!
2. We had dinner at his favorite place in the Summit, Flipburger. It's like a gourmet burger place and it's super yummy!!
3. I took a picture of my outfit I was wearing for dinner but ended up loving the shoe shot! These shoes were comfortable and stylish at the same time! I don't get to dress up a lot so it was fun to throw this outfit together! Definitely will be taking these shoes to London.
4. I finally got my backpack for London!! I had been debating between two very expensive backpacks and then I saw this one for $50 that does EVERYTHING all the others did. It was like God was telling me to save the money!! So I did and I'm excited to knock one thing off of my list!
5. We have spent most of the summer at the lake and it has been amazing. Some of the best pictures I will ever get have come from sunsets out there! I loved the shot of our neighbors American flag and the lake. I'm sure gonna miss this place while I'm gone!
6. We went on date night and saw Trainwreck and it was AMAZING. I highly, highly recommend going and seeing it! There were a few sappy parts but other than that we laughed majority of the time! Before the movie we ate at a hibachi restaurant and it was super good. I love date nights because we typically don't do those a lot because we are both saving money! So, it's fun to get out every now and again.
I just wanted to show you what I've been up to lately via Instagram because blogging has taken a backseat. I've been dealing with school and trying to get everything in order for that AND my visa application!!! It's been super stressful and it's taken my entire attention so I apologize for being MIA.
What have you been up to lately?! How has your summer been so far? Any future plans going on? I'd love to hear!
If you're a recent graduate, like me, who is struggling to find a job and overwhelmed by the process - read my story and advice here!
Flying to different countries from London is super easy. In this post, I show you 10 DOABLE weekend trips if your base is London. Happy Travels!
Eating in London on a budget is no easy task but I fully believe that it can be done if you know the right places to go. When I lived there, I didn't eat out a lot because I was constantly at my university - but when I did eat out, it was at places that were affordable yet amazing.
Ever wonder what it's actually like working in a hostel? The stuff people don't tell you? I do! Find out more about making friends, surviving the hostel environment (no pun intended) and having the adventure of a lifetime!
If you're like me and have a million destination ideas but not sure where to even start - Sksycanner is where you need to be! With it's 'Everywhere' search feature and add-ons for those interested - Skyscanner is a one-stop-shop when it comes to travel planning. See how it works...
Visiting London can often be overwhelming, especially if you're a tourist, but if you want to fit in like a local - follow my advice and you're a shoe in!
If you only have two days in New York, like I did, then you will want to see as much as possible! Within this post I have detailed where I went, where I stayed and how I got around! Please feel free to subscribe for an in-depth, 8 page NYC Travel Guide with a metro map included!
When people tell me that while I was working on my Master's degree I was on vacation I get irritated and defensive. This post is a honest, heartfelt opinion on this subject and if you are considering studying abroad in general - I suggest you read it!
In most people's minds, when you travel you have to have and spend a lot of money. I like to think that I proved that wrong on several of my trips. I went on a ten day, four country trip for less than $700. I also went on a 14 day, 5 country trip for less than $1000. Honestly, you can spend less than that if you really watch what you're spending your money on. I want to share a few tips on how you can travel on a budget but still get the most out of your trip abroad.
Let's face it, 2016 wasn't the greatest year for most people. However, I had an amazing year and I'd like to give you some advice on how you can make your 2017 GREAT.