1. This past Monday was my boyfriend's 24th birthday!! So these last few picture are from celebrating him!
2. We had dinner at his favorite place in the Summit, Flipburger. It's like a gourmet burger place and it's super yummy!!
3. I took a picture of my outfit I was wearing for dinner but ended up loving the shoe shot! These shoes were comfortable and stylish at the same time! I don't get to dress up a lot so it was fun to throw this outfit together! Definitely will be taking these shoes to London.
4. I finally got my backpack for London!! I had been debating between two very expensive backpacks and then I saw this one for $50 that does EVERYTHING all the others did. It was like God was telling me to save the money!! So I did and I'm excited to knock one thing off of my list!
5. We have spent most of the summer at the lake and it has been amazing. Some of the best pictures I will ever get have come from sunsets out there! I loved the shot of our neighbors American flag and the lake. I'm sure gonna miss this place while I'm gone!
6. We went on date night and saw Trainwreck and it was AMAZING. I highly, highly recommend going and seeing it! There were a few sappy parts but other than that we laughed majority of the time! Before the movie we ate at a hibachi restaurant and it was super good. I love date nights because we typically don't do those a lot because we are both saving money! So, it's fun to get out every now and again.
I just wanted to show you what I've been up to lately via Instagram because blogging has taken a backseat. I've been dealing with school and trying to get everything in order for that AND my visa application!!! It's been super stressful and it's taken my entire attention so I apologize for being MIA.