Currently Crushing On
This month there are so many things that I am loving! I've moved home from the city and my life has changed quite a bit so I thought I'd share what I'm enjoying most with you!
1. This H&M Jumpsuit. Is it not the most darling thing you've seen? Super cute for summer vibes and it just looks so comfortable! You can shop for it here!
2. Long bobs. I'm only into this right now because I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I wanted a trim but I know it'll end up like this. It's inevitable. I really want the cuteness of a long bob but still maintain some of my length - so it's perfect!
3. Road trips! Who isn't a fan of road trips? I recently went on one to Florida with my boyfriend and they are just so much fun. For some reason just being in the car and listening to music is comforting. Watching the sunset along the way is the best thing in the world. Super excited to plan more road trips for this summer!
4. Succulents! Why are they the most awesome thing in the world? I discovered them via Pinterest and have been super obsessed ever since. So the middle picture is a picture of the ones I recently purchased and I can't wait until they are in full bloom! I'm also in love with blooms! They are everywhere. I want to fill the whole house with fresh flowers on the daily, but let's be real, that costs a lot of money.
5. Porch lights! I have a set of rope lights that I am dying to put up on our back porch! I think it would bring a certain ambiance to the atmosphere and I would love to sit back there with a good book! Trying to convince my mom to let me do this as we speak.
6. Farmer's Markets. Someone please tell me why these are the best invention, ever? I love finding a good farmer's market! It's like finding gold at the end of the rainbow to me. I love fresh fruits & veggies so anytime I can get my hands on that - I try too!
7. Iced Coffee. This is still my favorite thing in the entire world. I don't see this changing any time soon. I drink so much iced coffee it's probably unhealthy, but it's just so comforting and good! Who else is obsessed with iced coffee? Can I get an Amen!
8. My cats!! They are my heart & soul. I am soooo happy to be home spending the summer with them! I have no clue what I'm going to do when I move to London. Probably be a hot mess, that's what. They have grown up so much and the fact that we have four little kittens that look exactly like them excites me so much!
What's your crush? What are you loving this month? Is there anything I should check out or get into!? Let me know in the comments below.
If you're a recent graduate, like me, who is struggling to find a job and overwhelmed by the process - read my story and advice here!
Flying to different countries from London is super easy. In this post, I show you 10 DOABLE weekend trips if your base is London. Happy Travels!
Eating in London on a budget is no easy task but I fully believe that it can be done if you know the right places to go. When I lived there, I didn't eat out a lot because I was constantly at my university - but when I did eat out, it was at places that were affordable yet amazing.
Ever wonder what it's actually like working in a hostel? The stuff people don't tell you? I do! Find out more about making friends, surviving the hostel environment (no pun intended) and having the adventure of a lifetime!
If you're like me and have a million destination ideas but not sure where to even start - Sksycanner is where you need to be! With it's 'Everywhere' search feature and add-ons for those interested - Skyscanner is a one-stop-shop when it comes to travel planning. See how it works...
Visiting London can often be overwhelming, especially if you're a tourist, but if you want to fit in like a local - follow my advice and you're a shoe in!
If you only have two days in New York, like I did, then you will want to see as much as possible! Within this post I have detailed where I went, where I stayed and how I got around! Please feel free to subscribe for an in-depth, 8 page NYC Travel Guide with a metro map included!
When people tell me that while I was working on my Master's degree I was on vacation I get irritated and defensive. This post is a honest, heartfelt opinion on this subject and if you are considering studying abroad in general - I suggest you read it!
In most people's minds, when you travel you have to have and spend a lot of money. I like to think that I proved that wrong on several of my trips. I went on a ten day, four country trip for less than $700. I also went on a 14 day, 5 country trip for less than $1000. Honestly, you can spend less than that if you really watch what you're spending your money on. I want to share a few tips on how you can travel on a budget but still get the most out of your trip abroad.
Let's face it, 2016 wasn't the greatest year for most people. However, I had an amazing year and I'd like to give you some advice on how you can make your 2017 GREAT.