Currently Crushing On
This month there are so many things that I am loving! I've moved home from the city and my life has changed quite a bit so I thought I'd share what I'm enjoying most with you!
1. This H&M Jumpsuit. Is it not the most darling thing you've seen? Super cute for summer vibes and it just looks so comfortable! You can shop for it here!
2. Long bobs. I'm only into this right now because I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I wanted a trim but I know it'll end up like this. It's inevitable. I really want the cuteness of a long bob but still maintain some of my length - so it's perfect!
3. Road trips! Who isn't a fan of road trips? I recently went on one to Florida with my boyfriend and they are just so much fun. For some reason just being in the car and listening to music is comforting. Watching the sunset along the way is the best thing in the world. Super excited to plan more road trips for this summer!
4. Succulents! Why are they the most awesome thing in the world? I discovered them via Pinterest and have been super obsessed ever since. So the middle picture is a picture of the ones I recently purchased and I can't wait until they are in full bloom! I'm also in love with blooms! They are everywhere. I want to fill the whole house with fresh flowers on the daily, but let's be real, that costs a lot of money.
5. Porch lights! I have a set of rope lights that I am dying to put up on our back porch! I think it would bring a certain ambiance to the atmosphere and I would love to sit back there with a good book! Trying to convince my mom to let me do this as we speak.
6. Farmer's Markets. Someone please tell me why these are the best invention, ever? I love finding a good farmer's market! It's like finding gold at the end of the rainbow to me. I love fresh fruits & veggies so anytime I can get my hands on that - I try too!
7. Iced Coffee. This is still my favorite thing in the entire world. I don't see this changing any time soon. I drink so much iced coffee it's probably unhealthy, but it's just so comforting and good! Who else is obsessed with iced coffee? Can I get an Amen!
8. My cats!! They are my heart & soul. I am soooo happy to be home spending the summer with them! I have no clue what I'm going to do when I move to London. Probably be a hot mess, that's what. They have grown up so much and the fact that we have four little kittens that look exactly like them excites me so much!
What's your crush? What are you loving this month? Is there anything I should check out or get into!? Let me know in the comments below.